Antique Pair Victorian Wall Sconce Oil Lamps withBrackets, Reflectors & Top Shades
This is a recent Estate find. This is a Rare Antique Matching Pair of Victorian Wall Sconce Oil Lamps. This Includes Both Upper and Lower Wall Brackets with Arms, Mercury Glass Reflectors, Clear Glass Chimneys, Oil Lamps with Burners, and Milk Glass Top Shades. I wish I Took a Picture of these Before They Were Removed From the Wall. These Have Gold Gilt Cast Metal Brackets and Arms, which Swivel. The Lower Arm Holds The Glass Font of the Oil Lamp. The Top Arm Sits On the Wall Bracket Above the Oil Lamp and Swivels Too. It Extends to Hold the Upper Milk Glass Mushroom Style Shade with Fluted Edge.
I Have Most of the Mounting Screws, One is Missing. One of the Oil Lamps Needs a Wick, Otherwise Fine. These are Functional and will look Great in Your Victorian Home!!! This Lot is in Good Original Condition, Don't pass this one up! The item "Antique Pair Victorian Wall Sconce Oil Lamps withBrackets, Reflectors & Top Shades" is in sale since Friday, July 16, 2021.
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Lamps, Lighting\Lamps". The seller is "rmagiccds" and is located in Sandown, New Hampshire. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Antique: Yes
- Composition: Glass and Metal
- Power Source: Oil
- Color: Gold Gilt
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- MPN: Does Not Apply
- Material: Glass and Cast Metal
- Installation Area: Indoor
- Vintage: Yes
- Brand: J.
- Design: Victorian Americana Style
- Mounting: Wall Mounted
- Lamp Type: Oil Lamp Kerosene Lantern Wall Sconce
- Type: Matching Pair Sconce Wall Oil Lamp Lanterns
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Globe: Glear Glass Chimneys
- Style: Victorian
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Shade Shape: Fluted Milk Glass Mushroom Style Top Shade
- Finish: Gold Gilt
- Age: 1880 - 1900